Come live in Puerta de Hierro
Come to live in the Puerta de Hierro
Ana offers you the comfort of her house, where she can accommodate two students.
She would love to receive you and exchange experiences, since she really likes to speak English and other languages and learn about the experiences of people from other countries.
Other features of Ana’s home:
– It adapts to your type of diet (tastes, allergies, vegan, etc.).
– The house is single-family and has a double room or for a single student. It is a fairly independent room (the only one on that floor) and an en-suite bathroom.
– Nearby you have the Valdezarza Metro and the bus stops 82, 137, 64, 126, 132
– There is central heating.
– If you come in summer, you can enjoy the community pool.
Now that you know something about Ana and her house, you have one more option for your study stay in Madrid. Do not hesitate to consult Marli House for more details.